1. so classes end on wednesday and then I have about a trillion essays to complete before they're going to let me go home. I WOULD be heading home on the 3rd or may or something, but I have a hardcopy hand in for a final paper on the 10th, so I have to stay a full extra week. SIGH.
2. I'm also right in the midst of handing in my thesis prospectus, which I will also have to DEFEND to PROFESSORS ie. give them ACTUAL REASONS that they should let me write a YA novel instead of a gross paper next year. since most of those reasons revolve around "I don't want to write a gross paper" I probably need to work on that.
3. so yes, I actually do have a premise for this forthcoming novel but I don't want to bore you all since not all of you are here to hear me whine and natter on (even though that's like 90% of what I do on this journal), SO! if you are interested in being apart of the thesis process this summer and next year, ie. be privy to drafts and my epic complaining and probably existential crises, just comment on this entry and i'll add you to my thesis filter and that way everyone's f-lists will be happy. :D
4. speaking of thesis stuff, i've had a pre-thesis tutorial this semester on princesses. (so i basically read YA fiction and watched disney movies all semester) with the most AWESOME grad student named christina who is literally a disney princess. (she has perfect hair. ALWAYS.) and christina has kindly and wonderfully offered to be my thesis advisor, which would be wonderful beyond belief because we work really well together and she's awesome and i want to grow up to be her. AND THEN SHE INVITED ME TO HER WEDDING.
no you guys, she's literally perfect. she's so sweet and adorable and nice and aksld;fjasdf. i would marry her in a friggin heartbeat.
5. we just got our housing for next year, which is perfect and brilliant and awesome and we're going to have KITCHENS and beautiful hardwood floors and kals;djfasdf I'm so excited. we were literally FIRST in the housing lottery because we've been shafted for two years running and we just got to stroll in, steal two of the best rooms and waltz out. it was such a beautiful thing. mwahaha.
andddddd that's all the news for now. :D
(5.5 OH OKAY I LIED SO I'M IN LOVE WITH NASIR AND AGRON FROM THE TV SHOW SPARTACUS AND THIS IS A LOVE THAT WILL NEVER DIE PEOPLE OKAY THEY MAKE OUT ON SCREEN AND THEY'RE PERFECT AND BADASS AND AWESOME AND ALL NEED TO RESPECT K? K.)